Change Occurs Over Time


Change continues to occur in everyone's individual life; changes in behavior, personality, decision making, and so on. I will be making changes to this site this year. I will likely change the name, format, links, and easy connections. I will be merging accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Circle of Moms, and others) as to put all the information in one centralized location - here on my website! I will be able to send and receive messages easily and communication will begin to flow. As the changes may occur in small doses, just as it does in life, they may not be noticed right away. It takes time to notice changes, in life and in someone's personality and behavior.


I came across a post today about mental illness and the use of medications to help overcome or treat the mental illness. As times change in people's lives and within the world, more information is available than ever before. All we have to do is find it. Most people do not know where to look; especially if it is his or her first time hearing about such mental illness diagnosis. I will try my best to help those who have questions, need answers, and don't know where to look. I want to share the information I learned about mental illness, pharmaceutical medication, therapy, and my life. If you have been recently diagnosed with a mental illness, please do your best to learn everything you can about it: the causes, the treatments, and the success rates. Make it a goal to learn as much as you can so you are informed when changes in technology, advancement of medicine and increased knowledge about the human body occur. Be aware of your body, mind, soul, and the environment in which you are living. Through my mistakes, my journey in life, and passion to help others, please join me as I enter a new phase in my life.

It's time for a make-over!

I can't wait to see how my website grows and develops!

Comments

Popular Posts