Pain and Loss


Some people just don't realize the amount of influence (ie: control & power) they allow other people to have in his or her life and how little care or concern is given in return. Unfortunately, the power conceals and minimizes other influential, intelligent warriors who freely share and give love from the soul.

Today was once remembered as the day my little sister was brought into this world. I always look back on this day with fond memories; recalling exactly what I was doing and the amount of excitement and love that filled me when I became a big sister. This year, 2015, has forever changed my life, my soul, my entire being but most of all, it has changed the way I loved.

I can only describe the pain and emotion as my soul being ripped from my body; holding tightly to my heart. As the heart struggles to hold onto the truth, my soul was turned inside out and upside down before it was stepped on and my heart disappeared, clinging to faith, trust, and the unknown behind the door. A whirlwind of anger, hate, disgust, and rage came roaring through what was left of a life once known. Exposing the emptiness that remains.


Comments

Popular Posts